More and more people are joining the ranks of true horse lovers. Certification as an Equine Ergonomist gives you basic yet comprehensive, scientifically based knowledge about the evaluation of correct saddle fitting, as based on equine and human anatomy and biomechanics.
- Equine Ergonomics Module 3
- 17.11.2018 – 18.11.2018 at Gleichen
- 1 Day Seminar Introductory Equine Ergonomist Capetown
- 18.11.2018 at Noordhoek
- Riding instructor special course
- 19.11.2018 – 23.11.2018 at Langenfeld
I recently returned from a very successful teaching clinic in Germany for Saddlefit 4 Life® and had the opportunity to once again work with some excellent equine ergonomists and some stunning horses. What I found really interesting is the amount of animal welfare concerns that have become the basis for some mainstream changes in law […]read onMore Tag