Equine Ergonomist intensive Course – Switzerland
This course is to become an Equine Ergonomist. A Certified Equine Ergonomist (CEE) works with riders to diagnose, analyse, and make recommendations on saddles and saddle fit as a certified professional. Saddlefit 4 Life Equine Ergonomist Certification (CEE) Program Upon correctly completing the required 30 Externship S4L Evaluations the CEE candidate will then be certified and issue an S4L certificate card with its associated expiry date. Re-certification is available annually at no charge and is required every five years. Contents:
- Education/Training in accordance with the Saddlefit 4 Life-Philosophy
- The course content with its practical applications as taught by experienced professionals will allow you to give horse and rider the best opportunity for protection against long term back pain and damage. Visit www.saddlefit4life.com for further information.
- A brief history of Riding and Saddlery
- Growth phases of the horse and the influence of the saddle
- Long term repercussions from poorly fitting saddles for both horse and rider
- Various methods and schools of thought of saddle fitting
- Human Anatomy. Differences between male and female. Consequences pertaining to correct saddle choices.
- Impedances on Freedom of movement, performance and general health for horse and rider from badly fitting saddles. Suggestions for improvement. Consideration of biomechanics for both horse and rider.
- Various measurement tools and devices to analyse saddle fit. Determination of the saddle support area.
- Theory and Practice: demonstration of static and dynamic saddle fit.
Date / Time
18.02.2019 – 22.02.2019
Typ of Course
Compact Course Equine Ergonomics